Monday, August 17, 2009


I first saw Hot Springs Village in 1987 when I moved my parents here from Illinois. This allowed me to visit often and watch the Village grow. I began to enjoy the many amenities and knew this would one day become home.
In 2004 Jerry and I bought our property in Hot Springs Village. After a career in orthodontics for me and a retirement from Caterpillar for Jerry we moved from Peoria, IL.
Now my full time pursuit is helping people find the perfect home or home site in the Village. My knowledge of the Village can save you time and energy as I show you properties that match your criteria. Please stop by to see me as you will always find a friendly smile to meet you!
Check out my website and see how wonderful Hot Springs Village is for retiring or raising your family. With great school systems and 9 golf courses, it's a win/win situation!!

No comments: